SAP and the investment company DEDIQ came together to create a joint venture, SAP Fioneer, to expand FSI cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions for our global customers.
This unique career opportunity combines all advantages of the renowned and worldwide leading SAP platform and the speed and agility of a start-up organization. Possible working locations for this role is Bangalore (India).
The financial services development team is a global team spread across 3 different continents. In the teams, we follow the SCRUM method and practice an agile and trust-based working model.
As a Developer in the team you are expected to:
- Be responsible for developing very high-quality software
- Demonstrate excellent development, quality & delivery skills; working in short development and release cycles
- Exhibit learning agility by quickly upskilling on new tasks and concepts
Your tasks depend on the current backlog in each sprint and comprise the following activities:
- You will write design documents for new software features, review them with your scrum team and develop according to the reviewed design
- You will execute developer tests and also correct the software features during internal and customer tests
- You will analyze and solve (complex) issues in existing and new code
- ABAP on HANA
- UI – HTML5, SAP UI5 & FIORI
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable qualification
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understand the concepts of functional and object-oriented paradigms
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the product technology
stack mentioned above
- Exposure to debugging, troubleshooting and performance tuning for complex SQL queries
SAP Fioneer’s Diversity Commitment
SAP Fioneer believes in the power of innovation that each employee brings and would like to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each diverse person brings to the company.