Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing organization aimed at conquering the huge software and services market for the Insurance Industry?
SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a Joint Venture and created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand cloud services for insurers with a significant investment in new solutions. With solid funding, access to the latest and proven technology, and development expertise, as well as a broad ecosystem of partners, SAP Fioneer promises to rapidly establish itself as a major force in the Insurance Solution market.
With a strong customer-centric approach, the new company will help customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover insurance processes end-to-end. With a global network of partners, the operations will focus on more than 10 countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC.
Possible working location for this role is JAPAN.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and motivated colleague (F/M/D) who wants to work and grow in a fast-paced, global Cloud Software and Services company, supporting our customers’ transformation projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the customer & the partners to design, develop and the implement the S4i solutions, especially in Policy Management areas
- Demonstrate knowledge of SAP ABAP development
- Identify and evaluate appropriate uses for Policy Management (Technical)
- Participate in providing gap analysis, from a technical perspective, highlighting current state, Future state, client needs and best practices
- Establish credibility at all levels with business resources and build problem-solving partnerships with colleagues
- Design and deliver training and training materials; provide technical support as necessary
- Strong Knowledge on SAP ABAP- Application Operations (such as Reports, Interfaces, Enhancements, Conversions, Forms, ABAP- workflow, Web DynPro etc)
- Experience in application development utilizing SAP ABAP
- Experience in Debugging, BADI, BAPI
- Demonstrated experience with large Enterprise ERP implementations in the areas of technical design specification, development and performing tuning
- Patience and perseverance to overcome challenges, solve problems, and learn new computer languages and techniques
- Good communication skills in English, and native level Japanese
WHAT WE OFFER
- You work together with smart people in a fast-growing company.
- Together we shape the fast-changing financial services landscape.
- You get the chance to work and gain experience in different business areas of the company and grow your career.
- We combine a fast-paced, start-up culture with years of expertise, strong reputation and a solid customer portfolio.
- A competitive compensation package according to your level of expertise and skills.