Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
The Account Executive will be based in the UK.
SAP Fioneer is currently looking for a driven and enthusiastic sales professional to join a growing sales team and who will cover UKI, Nordics, France, Spain, Portugal, Benelux. The Account Executive has a focus on growing software license, subscription revenue, and services business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Engage with senior business and IT executives and act as Trusted Advisor for our key customers, shaping customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy, and competitive landscape
- Articulate the values and assets that SAP Fioneer brings to customers, showing ways that we can help them digitize and transform their businesses
- Drive opportunities through the end-to-end sales cycle by growing new accounts and expanding SAP Fioneer’s footprint in existing customers
- Manage the end-to-end sales process and engage with appropriate resources such as Sales Support, Services, Executives, and Partners, collaborating with sales teams at SAP to deliver joint transformation projects
- Demonstrate transparency throughout the process, providing high-quality reports and sales forecast and ensuring alignment with the team
- High-energy, hands-on, curious individual who is an avid learner and enjoys a fast-paced, results-driven start-up culture where you can and are expected to make an impact
- 2-3 years of enterprise sales experience
- Able to navigate complex political environments and sales opportunities
- Well versed on Financial Industries
- Experience in a similar role is an asset, ideally in the InsurTech, FinTech, Financial Services, consulting firms and/or tech industry; start-up experience highly desirable
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of development expertise, strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- Growth opportunities based on performance and personal career goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation, and challenge the status-quo
- An attractive compensation package