Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
Possible working locations for this role is Japan combined with willingness to travel.
As a Account Executive for Japan you will work for SAP Fioneer Japan to build a strong and consistent relationship with customers that is Large Bank, Insurance company, Brokerage house and other financial Insutitutes across Japan, act as sales representative, driving sales execution and closing opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan sales strategy for the customers that will be assigned by your manager, in accordance with the strategy of SAP Fioneer Japan.
- Build strong and consistent relationship with the custmers, especially with executives of the custmers.
- Articulate values of SAP Fioneer and its assets , and help custmers can transform, digitalize their own business with SAP Fioneer.
- Drive sales execution, leading virtual account team , that consists of presales persons, field engeers, consultants and product development engineers , who are multi nationals.
- Close opportunities, compiling complex proposal, negotiating with executives of the customers.
- Demonstrate transparency through all the process, by reporting , forcasting and getting approval if required.
- A graduate degree in University
- Proven relevant experience in a similar role, ideally in the FinTech, Financial Services, consulting farms and/or tech industry; start-up experience highly desirable
- Well versed on Financial Industries
- Japanese and English speaking capability is required.
- Cultural awareness and knowledge of specificities of the Japanese market
- An innate communicator with a great sense of aesthetics
- Avid learner, driven, and enjoying a fast-paced, results-driven start-up culture where you can and are expected to make an impact
- Strong work ethics and driven by values such as transparency, ownership, commitment, and pursuing highest standards in your day-to-day work
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of development expertise, strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- Growth opportunities based on performance and personal career goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status-quo
- An attractive compensation package
Interested? Apply now!
For any questions, contact: Ken Ishiura – President, SAP Fioneer Japan – [email protected]