We are looking for a talented, goal oriented, motivated, and proactive team player with excellent technical, problem-solving and communication skills coupled with a willingness to take initiative, ability to exhibit learning agility by quickly upskilling on new tasks and concepts and effectively apply the knowledge gained towards accomplishment of project goals.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Responsible for defining a well aligned and consistent architecture based on S/4HANA architectural principles.
- Translate business and product requirements into technical requirements, models, and software architecture
- Define architectural concepts that are aligned with the team as well as other stakeholders
- Support and advice product owner, other architects, and management by ensuring technical and architectural feasibility, readiness, and compliance
- Setup collaboration with the developers of the scrum team and contribute to all tasks.
- Evaluate architecture risks and estimate effort for the backlog item
- Collaborate closely with Product Owners, Concept Owners / Architects, and Experts in decision making and execution
- Have a good product/domain knowledge including relevant business processes and scenarios and an understanding of customer needs
- Develop complex framework features focusing on design, coding, testing, quality assurance and product standard compliance
- Write and review Design documents
- Ensure high quality of code by reviews and code inspections
- Contribute to team planning
- Passion for test-driven development, unit tests and continuous integration and delivery
- Act as a role model for junior colleagues
- Have a hands-on working style and passion for agile software development.
- Evaluate architecture risks and contributes to effort estimation of backlog items
- Resolve complex issues within own area of expertise and supports others in resolving issues.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar, required.
- Expert Knowledge in ABAP/ ABAP OO / SAP UI5 & FIORI /ODATA/REST API’s / RAP
- Sound knowledge of programming principles, design patterns and software architecture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and experience in open source and in cloud native technologies and security aspects is plus.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive to get things done and willingness to get hands-on to support the team
- Self-motivated, self-driven, curious, open minded, resourceful and flexible with the ability to learn quickly
- Experience in software development: 10+ years.
- Proven experience in Development Architect role or team architect role in recent years
- Experience in working with global teams with high levels of collaboration
- Experience in SAP relevant software development projects
- SAP BTP experience is a plus.
- Banking related knowledge is a plus.
SAP FIONEER’s DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, Fioneer invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.