Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
- We are looking for an entrepreneurial and motivated Associate Consultant (Banking Solutions) who wants to work and grow in a fast-paced, global cloud software and services company while supporting our customers’ transformation projects.
- You will work as a consultant in customer projects which will hone your skills and expand your experience every step of the way. On this path, you get the chance to develop your functional consulting experience within our solution portfolio of Core Banking, Commercial Lending and Bank Management.
- Based on your skills and ambitions, you will work in different phases of the project. In the presales phase, you will work closely with the sales team to showcase the value of our solutions to potential customers. During the project delivery phase, you will work with domain experts to gain business and technical knowledge while supporting project planning and execution.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in economics, science, technology, or engineering
- University graduate or professional with ideally 2 – 5 years of first consulting experience in banking industry
- Proven knowledge of banking industry
- Solid technology knowledge and understanding, ideally in software or cloud solutions
- Experience working with SAP Banking Solutions would be an added advantage
- Eagerness to learn and to take responsibility
- You demonstrate ownership and accountability in everything you do
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude and customer-focused with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English with an international mindset
- You can be based either Sydney or Melbourne
WHAT WE OFFER
- Collaborative culture with smart people in a fast-growing company
- Opportunity to shape the fast-changing financial services landscape
- Flexibility to work and gain experience in different areas of the company as you grow your career
- Fast-paced start-up culture with an experienced team, strong brand and an enviable customer portfolio
- Competitive compensation package according to your level of expertise and skills
We are looking forward to receiving your application!