Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
This unique career opportunity combines all advantages of the RENOWNED AND WORLDWIDE LEADING SAP PLATFORM and the SPEED & AGILITY OF A START-UP ORGANIZATION.
The role can be performed remote from any location in Germany combined with willingness to travel.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and motivated Associate Management Consultant (F/M/D) who wants to work and grow in a fast-paced, global cloud software and services company while supporting our customers’ transformation projects.
You will work as a consultant in strategic customer projects which will hone your skills and expand your experience every step of the way. On this path, you get the chance to develop your functional consulting experience within our solution portfolio, to grow into a project management role or to specialize in technical and cloud solution architecture.
- Defining our Business Value Proposition for leading banks and insurances in close cooperation with your Mentor and Manager
- Designing possible ways of enhancing digital transformation at our customers
- Creating new product strategies, concepts and defining adequate measures
- Setting up project plans in order to organize, implement and follow-up transformation projects
- Running deep-dive analysis and preparing state-of-the-art presentations and workshops for top management
- Excellent high school diploma and excellent completed (or soon to be completed) university degree in economics, finance, computer science, business informatics, mathematics, physics or in similar subject
- Strong conceptual & presentation skills and relevant first working experiences, preferably internships in management consultancies or management consulting hubs of large corporates
- Strong communicative, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Pronounced willingness to work in agile, cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- EU working permit required
WHAT WE OFFER
- Lead the strategy of digital finance solutions for the FSI platform of SAP, one of the leading global platforms for financial services customers and the only leading platform “made in Middle East Europe”
- Be part of a small, talented and highly motivated team and create exceptional business cases
- Become a leading FSIS innovator with corresponding market reputation and advance your career to leadership in Finance
- Benefit from a prestigious brand and a global range of customers
- Work on national and international co-innovation projects
- Enjoy the freedom of acting straightforward: implement new concepts right away within a lean design and development cycle
- Competitive compensation package and a wide range of other benefits such as e.g. 30 days vacation, company pension scheme, remote working policy, company events, diverse development opportunities and much more!