Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
ABOUT YOU AND OUR TEAM
As an SAP Consultant, first you will receive specialized training in banking & insurance SAP solutions.
You employ your skills in implementation projects, combining with our customers’ existing solutions, and realize value in using our SAP Fioneer solution portfolio. You work on projects at our customers, starting with solution validation, GAP analysis and scope/cost estimates, continuing with the realization phase as a key player in the successful go-live.
We’re a passionate and fun team, working in a casual environment, for a company that believes in our value and loves new technology. Our team works with some of the largest and most important financial services customers in the world. Together we will build the next generation of financial services software solutions. We are an Agile shop, who believes that people more than process bring the most value to the customer while making all our lives better.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Desirable solution background/hands-on experience with SAP Banking solutions like S/4HANA Transactional Banking, Deposit Management, Loans Management, CML, Payment Engine.
- Requirements gathering and management.
- Design the functional and technical concepts in Core Banking, accounting with experience in banking/insurance regulations.
- Data Integration
- Business Process Design
- Training and knowledge transfer
- Demonstrated ability to work well in teams, with positive interactions with colleagues and customers while solving complex problems
- At least two years of professional experience in a highly reputed consulting company or in a regulated financial institution.
- Desirable 1-2 years of SAP software implementation experience as well as a deep and growing solution background.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree in information technology, business informatics or equivalent.
- Functional knowledge in the areas of Core Banking or finance, risk and regulatory reporting within a Bank or Insurance company.
- S4H-FI is a must.
- Nice to have solution skills: either academic or project experience with SAP S/4HANA Finance, particularly the General Ledger.
- Very strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a distinct willingness to learn.
- High level of customer orientation and service-based attitude; familiar with an independent approach to work, while still working within a team.
- Soft communication skills and growing presentation confidence
- Fluency in English, written and oral
- Unlimited Mexico mobility, with a willingness to travel internationally occasionally
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of development expertise, strong reputation in the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- Growth opportunities based on performance and personal career goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status-quo
- An attractive compensation package
SAP FIONEER’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP Fioneer invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.SAP Fioneer is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.