Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
ABOUT YOU AND OUR TEAM
As an Banking Senior Consultant, you combine your banking & insurance specific functional knowledge with detailed understanding of corresponding SAP Fioneer software solutions.
You employ your skills in implementation projects, combining with our customers existing solutions, and realize value in using our SAP Fioneer solution portfolio. You work on projects at our customers, starting with solution validation, GAP analysis and scope/cost estimates, continuing with the realization phase as a key player in the successful go-live.
We’re a passionate and fun team, working in a casual environment, for a company that believes in our value and loves new technology. Our team works with some of the largest and most important financial services customers in the world. Together we will build the next generation of financial services software solutions. We are an Agile shop, who believes that people more than process bring the most value to the customer while making all our lives better.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Financial services industry (FSI) is a strategic market for SAP Fioneer with an excellent growth perspective. SAP Fioneer provides tailored software to banks, insurers, and capital markets institutions to automate all key processes with integrated solutions.
Our Fioneer Services North America team realizes, in cooperation with our customers, the implementation of SAP Fioneer software solutions in an international environment.
For the successful delivery of SAP Fioneer implementation projects, the following consulting key areas are expected to be covered by the applicant:
- Strong solution background/hands-on experience with SAP FSI Analytical solutions like S/4HANA for Financial Products Subledger (FPSL), Insurance Analyzer(IA) or Smart-AFI (sAFI)
- Requirements gathering and management
- Design of functional and technical concepts in the area of financial (subledger-) accounting with experience in banking/insurance regulations IFRS17 or IFRS9
- Data Modelling
- Data Integration
- Business Process Design
- Training and knowledge transfer
- Aptitude for pre-Sales support to successfully position the SAP capabilities in the area of Accounting/Subledger Accounting for FSI in Software and Services at the customer
- Demonstrated ability to work well in teams, with positive interactions with colleagues and customers while solving complex problems
- At least two years of professional experience in a highly reputed consulting company or in a finance institution specialized in finance, risk and regulatory reporting.
- 2-3 years of SAP software implementation experience as well as a deep and growing solution background.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree or higher in information technology, business, business informatics, or equivalent
- Deep functional knowledge in the areas of finance, risk and regulatory reporting within the financial services industry. Knowledge about the requirements in IFRS17/9 is a must.
- Experience with S/4HANA for Financial Products Subledger, SAP Insurance Analyzer (IA), or SAP Smart-AFI(sAFI) is required and beneficial. Deep implementation experience with above solution is a plus.
- Academic or project experience with SAP S/4HANA Finance, particularly the General Ledger.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills as well as a distinct willingness to learn.
High level of customer orientation and outcome-based attitude; an independent approach to work, while collaborating within a team.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English, written and oral
- Unlimited North America mobility, with a willingness to travel internationally occasionally
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of development expertise, strong reputation in the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- Growth opportunities based on performance and personal career goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status-quo
SAP FIONEER’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP Fioneer invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. SAP Fioneer is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.