Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We help financial services businesses achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
For this role, you can choose to work remotely, from one of our office locations (Walldorf, Munich, Berlin, Dresden) or a combination of the two, depending on your preferences.
ABOUT YOU AND OUR TEAM
You love to create lean, fast, resilient, scalable cloud native software using the latest development processes and technologies. You are excited to rise to the challenge of new problems and want to see your services improving the lives of our customers (and their customers) every day. You believe that solutions only lead to our customer’s success when its tested thoroughly and it gives you confidence to run through advanced automation and fast deployment pipelines. You don’t settle for the status-quo, so you challenge yourself and those around you to always improve in every aspect of our work – and you support others in being their best self every step of the way. You always stay curious to find best fit solutions to our challenges.
We’re a passionate and fun team, working in a casual, mainly remote environment, for a company that believes in our value and loves technology. Our team works, equipped with modern and appropriate hardware, with some of the largest and most important financial services customers in the world.
- Build features optimized to work in modern flexible cloud environments
- Work within an agile team with a build-in quality mindset with regards to automated tests, pair programming, continuous integration and deployment as well as code reviews
- Feel responsible within the team for the provided services end-to-end and take ownership of customer success by focusing on their needs
WHAT YOU BRING
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Proven experience with cloud native software development concepts and the software development lifecycle
- Eager to learn and passionate about software technologies
- Good communication and teamwork skills, able to understand others’ ideas as well as articulating your own effectively
- Be curious, open minded and pro-active
If you don’t have experience, yet are curious about the following technologies, we’re happy to help you learn
- Solid understanding of microservice design concepts
- Development experience with front-end and/or back-end programming languages
- Continuous integration pipelines and cloud software delivery (CI/CD)
- Developing and deploying solutions on cloud providers like AWS, GCP, Azure, SAP BTP
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Istio
- Experience with frameworks like Spring Boot or OData
- Experience working with databases and SQL like PostgreSQL, SAP HANA, MongoDB
- Working knowledge of development and scrum tools like JIRA, GitHub and GitHub Actions
WHY SAP FIONEER
- You will work with some of the smartest professionals in the industry embarking on a very ambitious project to shape the rapidly changing financial landscape
- You will experience the best of both worlds: a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture coupled with years of development expertise, strong reputation in the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will enjoy a flexible work environment with boundless creativity, where you can bring new ideas, drive innovation, and challenge the status quo
- You will join a diverse and global team. We are proud of the people that make up the SAP Fioneer family and are constantly growing and reinventing ourselves
- You will be able to shape your own path according to your career goals and benefit from a competitive compensation package and merit-based growth opportunities