Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We help financial services businesses achieve speed, scalability, and cost efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
Possible working locations for this role are Germany, Austria or Switzerland from one of our office locations or home office combined with the willingness to travel.
- Build an effective compliance strategy and culture. How can we drive company culture so that security, quality, data privacy, risk awareness, anti-bias, and anti-discrimination are not experienced as a compliance requirement but as a driver for company success and employee wellbeing?
- Incorporate the newest scientific findings to design and roll out effective education programs meant to raise awareness and gain commitment, assure compliance levels, and enable continuous improvement across the organization
- Implement mandatory training, employee assessments, and reporting, as well as support internal and external audits on workforce compliance
- Collaborate effectively with Corporate Risk, Compliance, Data Privacy and Information Security teams on needs and implementation of compliance culture
- Act as a business partner, enabler, and advocate
- A graduate degree in Business or another relevant field
- Proven relevant experience (10+ years) in a similar role, ideally in the FinTech, Financial Services and/or B2B tech industry; start-up experience is highly desirable
- Entrepreneurial mindset, drive, and ambition to build up a business from scratch and take ownership
- “Get things done” and hands-on attitude
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- A good sense of humor
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will work with some of the smartest professionals in the industry embarking on a very ambitious project to shape the rapidly changing financial landscape
- You will experience the best of both worlds: a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture coupled with years of development expertise, strong reputation in the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will enjoy a flexible work environment with boundless creativity, where you can bring new ideas, drive innovation, and challenge the status quo
- You will join a diverse and global team. We are proud of the people that make up the SAP Fioneer family and are constantly growing and reinventing ourselves
- You will be able to shape your own path according to your career goals and benefit from a competitive compensation package and merit-based growth opportunities