SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into
a joint Venture and created SAP Fioneer to joinly expand FSI cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions for our global customers.
This unique career opportunity combines all advantages of the renowned and worldwide leading SAP platform and the speed and agility of a start-up organization. Possible working locations for this role is Bangalore (India).
As a Developer you will be a full team member in our cross-functional SCRUM team in Bangalore.
- You will be responsible for developing very high-quality software.
- Demonstrate excellent development, quality & delivery skills in scrum teams, working in short release cycles
- Work with geographically distributed teams seamlessly
- Exhibit learning agility by quickly upskilling onnew tasks and
concepts with a knack for exploring tools and frameworks and executing POCs
- Write design documents for new software features and review them
- Develop according to the reviewed design and carry out developer tests
- Test the new features and write or review test cases and also test during (e.g. functional integration tests and solution acceptance test)
- Analyze and solve (complex) issues in existing and new code
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or
- 3 – 5 years of development experience in Node.js, ABAP
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and an ability to
quickly learn any other programming language
- An excellent understanding of databases, data structures, server-side programming and object-oriented programming concepts.
- Awareness of data management techniques in SAP HANA will be a plus
- First Experience in Data Modeling in Banking and/or Insurance
business are highly appreciated
SAP FIONEER’s DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
SAP Fioneer believes in the power of innovation that each employee brings and would like to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each diverse person brings to the company.