Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing organization aimed at conquering the huge software and services market for the financial services industry (FSI)?
SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a Joint Venture and created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand FSI cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions. With a global network of partners, the operations will focus on more than 10 countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC.
This unique career opportunity combines all advantages of the RENOWNED AND WORLDWIDE LEADING SAP PLATFORM and the SPEED & AGILITY OF A START-UP ORGANIZATION. Possible working locations are Munich, Rhine-Neckar Region or home office combined with a willingness to travel.
- We are looking for highly motivated (Senior and Junior) Financial Processes Implementation Consultants (F/M/D) who support our customers’ transformation projects in the Banking and Insurance industry.
- As an Implementation Consultant, you will work in international projects, customize and implement new solutions, analyze problems and find solutions in existing SAP landscapes and implement new technologies like S/4 HANA.
- To be able to provide the best solutions on these business processes, you will work closely with other departments at SAP Fioneer, such as Development or Sales.
- University degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in IT transformation projects.
- Experience designing the financial accounting and controlling processes for Banking and Insurance companies.
- Experience in S/4HANA Finance (FI/CO) projects.
- Experience in SAP Finance (GL, New GL, AA, AP, AR) & Controlling modules, data migration and financial closing tools.
- Very good understanding of internal accounting and controlling business processes.
- Experience in FI – FPSL Integration (Financial Product Subledger Module) would be a great advantage.
- Experience in banking or insurance industry would be an advantage.
- Experience in Treasury module would be an advantage.
- Fluent English.
- Valid work permit in Germany.
- Willingness to travel (up to 80%) is a prerequisite.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on very ambitious projects
- You will have the opportunity to learn and work with new SAP Fioneer financial products as well as expanding your knowledge on SAP Products.
- You will be offered growth opportunities on the basis of merit and individual goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status quo.
- We are an agile and fast paced business giving autonomy to our teams.
- An attractive compensation package with numerous benefits.