At SAP Fioneer we are striving to become a leading global provider of Financial Services software solutions and platforms, enabling our customers to innovate and transform their business. We are a SAP branded company working in partnership with our long-term oriented investor Dediq. SAP Fioneer builds on the accomplishment of SAP’s current rich product portfolio as well as SAP’s broad customer base. We are striving to leverage our history in the future while enhancing our footprint in the market.
The role gives you the opportunity to join a new and fast-growing SAP company. We offer a pragmatic and fast-paced culture of a start-up combined with the security of the SAP ecosystem.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE SAP Fioneer Financial Services Advisory (FSA) is a regional team of experts with deep knowledge of the banking and insurance industry and SAP Fioneer´s solution and services offerings to our customers.
In SAP Fioneer FSA you consult existing and new customers on the usage of SAP Fioneer´s industry solutions. This includes
· The translation of customers strategy into a financial services high-level roadmap
· Description of target processes and architecture for financial services customers
· Support of SAP Fioneer´s client partners with deep industry and solution knowledge
· Orchestration and lead of RfX processes
· Help customers understand the value and benefit potential of SAP Fioneer solutions and services
· Demonstrate the unique capabilities of SAP Fioneer´s solutions
You are savvy in a broad range of key processes in financial services and will work in the Southeast Asia region.
Responsibilities include also the following:
· Communicating the value of SAP Fioneer to customers
· Always stay on top-notch knowledge around the financial services industry and SAP Fioneers solution and services capabilities
· Support business development programs, such as market entry of SAP Fioneer
· Help educate partners and SAP Fioneer sales teams on positioning SAP Fioneer solutions and services
· Support account planning sessions in the region with SAP Fioneer solution and services knowledge
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science required from an accredited university. MBA or advanced degree in related discipline preferred.
· Banking and / or Insurance process knowledge in the areas of core banking, core insurance, finance management, data management, ecosystems in financial services
· Project- and Consulting Experience in Banking / Insurance Implementations and corresponding project programs
· Proficient understanding of SAP, SAP Fioneer, its products and solutions, partners, markets and competition.
· Customer interaction on Senior Level
· 5+ years professional business experience as well as several years of SAP Financial Services work experience.
· Fluent in English
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make of it. At SAP Fioneer, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP Fioneer can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP FIONEER’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP Fioneer invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. SAP Fioneer is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.