We are SAP Fioneer: a strategic partnership between SAP and the Munich based investment company DEDIQ. Our vision is to become a leading global provider of Financial Services software solutions and platforms. We enable customers to innovate and transform their business by combining premier technology with development expertise and a broad ecosystem of partners.
We can build on a great portfolio of products, a large customer base, sustainable funding, and operations in 13 countries around the globe.
We’re a passionate and fun team, working in a casual, mainly remote environment, for a company that believes in our value and loves technology. Our team works, equipped with modern and appropriate hardware, with some of the largest and most important financial services customers in the world.
You must have 2 to 6 years cloud native development experience with the following skill set:
- Experience with frameworks like Spring Boot or OData
- Experience working with databases and SQL like PostgreSQL, SAP HANA, MongoDB
- Solid understanding of microservice design concepts
- Development experience with front-end and/or back-end programming languages
- Continuous integration pipelines and cloud software delivery (CI/CD)
- Developing and deploying solutions on cloud providers like AWS, GCP, Azure, SAP BTP
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Istio
- Working knowledge of development and scrum tools like JIRA, GitHub and GitHub Actions
- Build features optimized to work in modern flexible cloud environments
- Work within an agile team with a build-in quality mindset with regards to automated tests, pair programming, continuous integration and deployment as well as code reviews
- Feel responsible within the team for the provided services end-to-end and take ownership of customer success by focusing on their needs
Bangalore and Pune/India
WHAT WE OFFER
- We offer you the opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of development expertise, a strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will be able to shape your own path according to your career goals and benefit from a competitive compensation package and merit-based growth opportunities
SAP Fioneer Diversity Commitment
SAP Fioneer believes in the power of innovation that each employee brings and would like to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each diverse person brings to the company.