Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
ABOUT YOU AND OUR TEAM
You love to solve problems and have a “bring it on” attitude towards obstacles! You get satisfaction from being able to take on fresh challenges from anywhere in the solution stack and deliver a complete and tested fix to a customer who is no longer blocked.
We’re a fun team, working in a casual environment, for a company that believes in our value and loves new technology. Our team works with some of the largest and most important insurance providers in the world. Together we will build the next generation of insurance and financial services software solutions. We are an Agile shop, constantly tinkering with our process to bring the most value to the customer while making all our lives better.
We understand that the customers post-sales experience with our software solutions affects SAP Fioneer’s reputation and success. We take pride in proving ourselves reliable partners as our customers adopt and consume our software.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Excited to learn and introduce the team to new technologies that improve performance, allow new features or improve our processes
- Build features optimized to work in both the cloud and On-Premise software
- Strive for automated test coverage for every line of code using tools like Selenium, Junit, Robot framework and QUnit
- Work with other amazing developers through code reviews and design sessions to create the best code possible
- Investigate incident reports from customers and deliver solutions including tested code fixes and information sources
- Document your investigation status, activities, and outcomes for internal and external stakeholders via bug reports, regular customer updates and knowledge base articles
- Take ownership of customer success by focusing on their needs when we design features, write code, write tests, and fix bugs
- Able to multi-task by prioritizing and sequencing tasks as the incident/feature backlog situation require
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software engineering or equivalent
- Eager to learn and passionate about software technologies
- Good communication and teamwork skills, able to understand others’ ideas as well as articulating your own effectively
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design concepts
A plus will be skills and experience in:
- Customer service and interaction skills
- Continuous integration pipelines and cloud software delivery (CI/CD)
- Developing and deploying solutions on any cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with OData, Spring, J2EE, JDBC, Hibernate, XML
- Experience working with databases and SQL language (PostgreSQL, HANA, SQL Server, Oracle)
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Git, GitHub, Jenkins, and Selenium
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of development expertise, strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- Growth opportunities based on performance and personal career goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status-quo
- An attractive compensation package
SAP FIONEER’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP Fioneer invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.