Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
In role as Developer, you have the opportunity to work on the entire lifecycle of development projects, both customer specific and SAP-defined. This includes the analysis and specification of the customer-specific business requirements as well as the design, implementation, maintenance and in case of cloud services operation of customer-specific solutions.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar, required
- Strong communication skills are desirable
- 2-6 years of relevant work experience as per the requirements listed below
- Experience in cloud-based development using either or combination of Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, Docker, AWS, Azure, SAP Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of Dev-Ops Tools (e.g. GitHub Actions, Jenkins)
- Understanding of cloud native architecture & development
- Understanding of SAP UI5 would be added advantage
- Experience on SAP Omnichannel Banking will be really appreciated.
- Ensure excellent quality and maintain high standards in all processes listed in the relevant process map
- Work with geographically distributed teams seamlessly
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of development expertise, strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- Growth opportunities based on performance and personal career goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status-quo
- An attractive compensation package