Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
Desired working location for this role is Munich or any other location in Germany combined with willingness to travel.
In your role as a University Relationship Manager / Campus Recruiter you will establish and manage partnerships with leading universities around the world in order to attract young talent and build a strong employer brand. Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify top target universities and establish long-term, successful partnerships with them
- In collaboration with partnering universities, design, plan, and run off-campus/on-site recruiting and employer branding activities and events (company presentations, assessment centers, presence at career fairs)
- Help us design, build and run successful young talent programs
- Work closely together with the leadership and the hiring teams to ensure successful campus recruiting and young talent programs
- Oversee the end-to-end recruiting process, ensuring best-in-class candidate experience and the highest service level for all stakeholders involved
- Constantly look for new, better ways to tackle recruiting challenges in a highly competitive market, where speed, Employee Value Proposition, and candidate experience are critical for success
- Make a positive impact on the team spirit by communicating openly, sharing know-how, offering help and being open to learn from your peers
- Proven relevant experience in a similar role and ideally, an existing relevant network
- Excellent communication, presentation, and networking skills
- Avid learner, driven, and enjoying a fast-paced, results-driven start-up culture where you can and are expected to make an impact
- Strong work ethics and driven by values such as transparency, ownership, commitment, and pursuing highest standards in your day-to-day work
- Fluent in English and German
- Willingness to travel
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of development expertise, strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- Growth opportunities based on performance and personal career goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status-quo
- An attractive compensation package