SAP Fioneer is an industry leader in Digital Financial Services Solutions. We build state-of-the-art SAP platforms and product to enable Banking & Insurance companies across the globe to innovate for agility, scalability, and cost-efficiency in today’s disruptive market. With over 900 employees around the world, SAP Fioneer is shaping the future of financial services.
Starting your career at SAP Fioneer offers you a wide range of professional pathways in Services, Consulting, Strategy, Sales, Product Engineering and corporate roles. Our Early Talents programs are designed, that you have the knowledge, tools, skills and most importantly the opportunities to succeed. By working in cross functional teams and directly with customers, you will develop and broaden your functional, technical, and professional skills to realize your potential and be a FSI expert.
We are looking for customer centric graduates to join our SAP Banking Team. As an associate consultant, you will work alongside industry-leading specialists working on customer projects. You will be directly involved from the start, supporting workshops and meeting with business users to determine requirements and align project scope. By translating the business requirements into SAP processes you will Design and Configuration of SAP Transactional Banking to meet the requirements of the client’s business.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- A University degree in Business, Finance, Computer science or relevant areas of studies
- An enthusiasm to learn, and willingness to use that curiosity to problem by solve breaking down complex topics into parts and propose creative solutions using software
- The adaptability to succeed in agile, cross-functional teams, with good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Relevant first working experiences, preferably internships in a professional environment, ideally in FSI but is not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. For some roles, fluency in local language of the market is required
WHAT WE OFFER
- Collaborative culture with smart people in a fast-growing company
- An international career where you can work from Munich, Berlin, London, Toronto, Sao Paulo, Mexico City, Bangalore, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo or Vienna
- Opportunity to shape the fast-changing financial services landscape
- Flexibility to work and gain experience in different areas of the company as you grow your career
- Fast-paced start-up culture with an experienced team, strong brand, and an enviable customer portfolio
- Competitive compensation package according to your level of expertise and skills