SAP Fioneer is a joint venture with SAP that builds exceptional software solutions for the financial services industry. With access to industry experts, the latest technology & development expertise, as well as a broad ecosystem of global partners, SAP Fioneer is rapidly establishing itself as a major force in the FSI Solution market. Our success is built on our established relationships with Banking and Insurance customers across the world, a solutions portfolio of best-in-class products and a team of experts based in 13 countries across the globe.
Due to our current and future growth, we are seeking a Head of People to join our team in Munich or London. This is a brand-new role created for an individual to play a key role in defining, implementing, and establishing processes and culture for a fast-scaling global company. To be successful in this role you will need to have experience in building processes from the ground up and a track record in scaling operations across multiple regions. Experience in integrating teams and organizations due to mergers & acquisitions is beneficial, as well as setting up operation in new countries.
This is a high visibility role that will interact and impact all levels of the organization and reports directly to the CHRO.
- As Head of People, you will play a key role in building up the HR function for over 1000 Fioneers in 13 different countries in 6 regions
- As a close ally to the leadership team, you will advise and partner with management teams to achieve business objectives and scaling plans from a people lens which may include acquisitions and new country launches
- You will establish (HR) systems, practices and processes that promote collaboration, performance, and accountability
- You will actively support people performance, development, and organizational changes globally and drive people initiatives in line with business and people strategy
- You will maintain a pulse on the mood of the organization and act as a connection point between leadership and staff
- You will optimize the use of people analytics and draw insights together with Senior Leadership to further improve employee engagement, business performance and organizational health
- You will proactively coach, enable and challenge business leaders on people topics at a strategical as well as operational level
- At least 10 years experience in an HR/People role, with leadership responsibility within an international organization
- A track record in establishing processes and organizations from the ground up. A startup or hyper-growth experience is essential to evolve the company into the next stage of its growth
- Experience in implementing and rolling out an HR-IT roadmap across multiple regions. Success Factors knowledge is beneficial but not essential
- The adaptability to succeed in agile, cross-functional teams, with good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in general labor law and HR best practices, acting as s subject matter expert
- Experience identifying and resolving issues independently and ability to take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances.
- University degree in an HR-related field. A Master’s degree or MBA would be preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to design, build and lead a People function for a global organization
- A high degree of independence to operate. Positive disruptors are welcome and entrepreneurial mindsets are rewarded
- Benefit from a prestigious brand, existing relationships with global FSI customers and industry experts
- An attractive compensation and benefits package