Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and cloud-based platforms.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, and Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to work.
Our HR team is growing, and we are looking for new colleagues to join us as soon as possible. Possible working locations for this role are Germany-wide, also from home.
This unique opportunity is a perfect fit for you if you already have first experience working in an international operational HR role and you are now looking to explore the world of Total Rewards and having a real impact by helping us attract, motivate and retain talent for our organisation. We are looking for a self-starter who wants to roll up their sleeves and become part of our team.
- Develop a solid understanding of the global benefit offering at SAP Fioneer.
- Responsible for the maintenance and ongoing administration of our benefits programs.
- Manage the benefits inbox and be the first point of contact for employees for all benefit related topics.
- Support with financial processes such as month end activities and budgeting.
- Support with the invoicing process and cost controlling
- Solid understanding of core HR processes, ideally a minimum of 2 years in a generalist role.
- An analytical and structured way of thinking.
- Commercially minded.
- Experience in working in complex multi-national environment.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with a great HR Team
- The chance to define processes from the scratch and to build up our organization
- Enhancing your HR knowledge at a global player in an innovative software solutions company
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of development expertise, strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- Growth opportunities based on performance and personal career goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status-quo
- An attractive compensation package