Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing organization aimed at conquering the huge software and services market for the Insurance Industry?
SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a Joint Venture and created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand cloud services for insurers with a significant investment in new solutions. With solid funding, access to the latest and proven technology, and development expertise, as well as a broad ecosystem of partners, SAP Fioneer promises to rapidly establish itself as a major force in the Insurance Solution market.
With a strong customer-centric approach, the new company will help customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover insurance processes end-to-end.
With a global network of partners, the operations will focus on more than 10 countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC.
Possible working locations for this role are in most SAP Fioneer countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Canada, US, Australia, Singapore) combined with a willingness to travel.
We are looking for a highly motivated CORE INSURANCE ARCHITECT (f/m/d) who supports our customers’ digital transformation projects, in the Insurance Industry (P&C, Life and Health Insurance). The focus is set on applying SAP Fioneer technologies and approaches in the context of Core Insurance business domains like Product, Quotation, Policy, Claims, Commissions or Billing & Payments. You have a hands-on attitude. Creating and building out MVPs together with our customers and to give direction and guidance is the challenge you are looking for.
- 5+ years of solid experience in the context of financial services
- Experiences with at least one of SAP’s Core Insurance modules (e.g., FS-PM, FS-CM, FS-CD), FS-ICM, FS-PQM) is preferred
- Good understanding of ABAP or ABAP OO
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Functional knowledge in Core Insurance domains are not a must, but a plus
- Excellent, accurate, and effective oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management and Agile Methodologies
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on very ambitious projects and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced startup culture with years of system delivery expertise, a strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will be offered growth opportunities on the basis of merit and individual goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status quo
- A competitive compensation package