Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing company aimed at conquering the huge software and services market for the financial services industry?
Emerged from SAP, a market leader in enterprise application software, SAP Fioneer can build on a heritage of outstanding technology and a thorough understanding of both corporate and consumer demands.
This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the Financial Services Industry to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
We are a global company and have subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. More locations are planned as we will further expand.
- We are looking for an entrepreneurial and motivated colleague (F/M/D) who wants to work and grow in a fast-paced, global Cloud Software and Services company, supporting our customers’ transformation projects.
- Following a solid onboarding and thus giving you a confident start, you will work as a consultant in customer projects, honing your skills and expanding you experience every step of the way. On this path, you get the chance to gain further functional consulting experience within our solution portfolio, grow into a project management role or specialize in technical and cloud solution architecture.
- Based on your skills and ambitions, you will work in different phases of the project lifecycle. In the presales phase, you work closely with our sales colleagues to present our solutions to potential customers and showcase the added value our solutions have to offer. During the project delivery phase, you work with domain exerts to gain deep knowledge in the functional or technical area or focus on project planning and execution.
- Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the customer & the partners to design, develop and the implement the S4i solutions, especially in Policy Management areas.
- Participate in teams working on complex, international business situations; discussing and influencing business decisions.
- Interact effectively with clients to understand the operational, process and functional requirements.
- Establish credibility at all levels with business resources and build problem-solving partnerships with colleagues.
- Bridge communication and enhance requirement clarification between global SME and the customers.
- Design and deliver training and training materials; provide functional support as necessary.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in economics, science, technology, or engineering
- Ideally 2 – 5 years of professional experience in consulting and in the insurance industry. Especially, in-depth domain knowledge in all Lines of Business: Life Insurance and P&C. Understanding of product management, and insurance life cycle.
- Sound technology knowledge and understanding, ideally in software or cloud solutions.
- Eagerness to learn and to take responsibility of Interpret and analyse detailed design documents outlining gaps and/or issues, assuring coverage of business requirements.
- Define Business Process; identify the risk, risk analysis, and providing baseline acceptance criteria and deliverables.
- Ability to understand client requirements and recommend the best solutions, maintain and build client relationships and/or Experience in preparing various documents such as BRD, FRD, and Use Case document.
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability in everything you do regarding to understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), starting from Requirements gathering, Analysis/Design, Development, and Testing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Positive, customer-focused with strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication and coordination skills between Client and globally located teams
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills, combined with an international mindset
- Native level in Japanese is expected
WHAT WE OFFER
- You work together with smart people in a fast-growing company.
- Together we shape the fast-changing financial services landscape.
- You get the chance to work and gain experience in different business areas of the company and grow your career.
- We combine a fast-paced, start-up culture with years of expertise, strong reputation and a solid customer portfolio.
- A competitive compensation package according to your level of expertise and skills.