Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
This position is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. We are an Agile shop, constantly tinkering with our process to bring the most value to the customer while making all our lives better.
The customer base of our product SAP S/4HANA financial products subledger are banks, insurers and fintech companies. These companies face tremendous change of their business driven by increasing digitalization and mega trends such as cloud-based information infrastructure or artificial intelligence.
Our “S/4 HANA for Financial Products Subledger” is one of the hottest products in the market to support our FSI customers in IFRS 9 and IFRS 17 compliant accounting and reporting. We are looking for new team members to join us in our success story!
As a developer in our scrum team in Toronto you are responsible for developing high-quality software following agile practices and in close collaboration with our international customers. Amongst others, your tasks include to
• Understand the customer requirements
• Translate it into software design
• Code it and test it
• Support our customers to adopt it
We offer in-depth hands-on education and training to allow you to become familiar with our products and the technologies we use.
• Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, natural science or similar degree
• 2-3 years full time experience with programming languages required (ABAP development experience is a plus)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Positive, customer-focused interpersonal skills and attitude
• Some experience with agile practices in software development
A plus will be skills and experience in:
• Knowledge of the banking or insurance business
• Experience with agile practices in software development
WHAT WE OFFER
• The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
• We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced startup culture with years of development expertise, a strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
• You will be offered growth opportunities on the basis of merit and individual goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status quo
• A competitive compensation package
SAP FIONEER’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP Fioneer invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. SAP Fioneer is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.