Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, and Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
Our talent management team is growing, and we are looking for new colleagues to join us in our Munich offices as soon as possible.
At SAP Fioneer, the Talent Management team plays a critical role in achieving the organization’s ambitious goals and works closely with the business together to enable and drive growth by acting as a sparring partner, by developing talents and by challenging the status-quo.
Supporting our Global Talent Management team in various strategic and operational talent management projects, such as
- External and internal employer branding initiatives, performance management process set-up, and career path design
- Take own responsibility for drafting new ideas, involving key stakeholders, collecting information, preparing and presenting material for meetings, events, and internal communication
- Making a positive impact on the team spirit by communicating openly, sharing know-how, offering help and being open to learn from your team members
- You directly work with and report to the Head of Global Talent Management for Customer Success & Corporate Functions
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program at a university/university of applied sciences
- Solid IT Skills such as very good command of MS Office
- Fluent in English and German
- Pro-active team player; independent, precise and reliable
- First working experience in HR/talent management is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with a highly motivated Talent Management team in a global and fast-paced environment
- The opportunity to gain insights in HR, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, as well as in Project Management and the operation of a global software company
- Be part of a small, high-performance corporate center team and create new ways of steering successful companies
- Possibility to continue supporting us in the role of a working student after your internship ends