Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing company aimed at conquering the huge software and services market for the financial services industry?
Emerged from SAP, a market leader in enterprise application software, SAP Fioneer can build on a heritage of outstanding technology and a thorough understanding of both corporate and consumer demands.
This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the Financial Services Industry to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
We are a global company and have subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. More locations are planned as we will further expand.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and motivated colleague (F/M/D) who wants to work and grow in a fast-paced, global Cloud Software and Services company, supporting our customers’ transformation projects.
Following a solid onboarding and thus giving you a confident start, you will work as a consultant in customer projects, honing your skills and expanding you experience every step of the way. On this path, you get the chance to gain functional consulting experience within our solution portfolio, grow into a project management role or specialize in technical and cloud solution architecture.
Based on your skills and ambitions, you will work in different phases of the project lifecycle. In the presales phase, you work closely with our sales colleagues to present our solutions to potential customers and showcase the added value our solutions have to offer. During the project delivery phase, you work with domain exerts to gain deep knowledge in the functional or technical area or focus on project planning and execution.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the customer & the partners to design, develop and the implement the S4i solutions, especially in Product Management & Quotation Management areas.
- Gather accurate requirements and work closely with the customers & the partners to prioritize tasks and the scope of development.
- Conduct the impact analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Establish credibility at all levels with business resources and build problem-solving partnerships with colleagues.
- Design and deliver training and training materials; provide technical support as necessary.
- Java development experience, with understanding of different frameworks like, Spring, Sprig webflow, Maven.
- Have understanding and development experiences on Rest, Odata webservices.
- Have debugging skills.
- Understanding of RDBMS and have experience in writing SQL queries.
- Experience in working with Application servers like Tomcat and any other application server.
- Have familiarity with security framework, understanding of Http sessions, cookies, Jsession ids.
- Patience and perseverance to overcome challenges, solve problems, and learn new computer languages and techniques.
- Good communication skills in English, and native level Japanese.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You work together with smart people in a fast-growing company.
- Together we shape the fast-changing financial services landscape.
- You get the chance to work and gain experience in different business areas of the company and grow your career.
- We combine a fast-paced, start-up culture with years of expertise, strong reputation and a solid customer portfolio.
- A competitive compensation package according to your level of expertise and skills.