SAP and the investment company DEDIQ entered into a joint Venture and created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand FSI cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions for our customers worldwide.
This unique career opportunity combines all advantages of the renowned and worldwide leading SAP platform and the speed and agility of a start-up organization. Possible working locations for this role are Central Europe Germany, Austria, Switzerland (local working permit required).
We are looking for highly motivated (JUNIOR) Business Intelligence Consultants (F/M/D) who support our customers’ transformation projects in the Banking and Insurance industry.
You will work in a cross-functional Team with Development and Sales to provide the best of our BI solutions services for our clients. Therefore, you will work together with our clients analyze the business requirements for reporting and planning and design, build, deploy the reporting or planning functionality based on our BI solutions.
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Experiences in IT transformation projects, ideally in the FSI industry are beneficial
- Experience in implementing any Business Intelligence solution
- Basic experience in the implementation of SAP Analytics Cloud for reporting, SAP Analysis for Office, SAP Analytics Cloud for planning or SAP BPC is preferred
- Positive, customer-focused interpersonal skills and attitude
- Willingness to travel is a prerequisite
- You are fluent in English and open to the world
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on very ambitious projects
- We help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced startup culture with years of system delivery expertise, a strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will be offered growth opportunities on the basis of merit and individual goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status quo
- An attractive compensation package