Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
This role can be performed remotely from any location in Germany, from one of our office locations in Walldorf, Berlin, or Munich, or a combination of the two.
- Work closely together with senior team members and management to:
- Manage overall product portfolio, relevant processes, and product roadmaps in close collaboration with the business units and product strategy
- Ensure product consistency across the product portfolio
- Drive cross-industry topics
- Hold presentations for both internal and external stakeholders, customers, and partners
- As you expand your level of expertise, take the lead in more complex projects
- University degree with up to 2 years of professional experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Informatics or similar
- Understanding of software development, including agile/ lean principles, Design Thinking methods
- Strong interest in cross-departmental work (R&D, marketing, services, sales, etc.) and building a holistic knowledge base
- Previous experience or industry knowledge in Financial Services is a plus
- Excellent team player with the ability to coordinate with colleagues across multiple functions
- Strong problem-solving skills and solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. German is a plus, but no must
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will work with some of the smartest professionals in the industry embarking on a very ambitious project to shape the rapidly changing financial landscape
- You will experience the best of both worlds: a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture coupled with years of development expertise, strong reputation in the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will enjoy a flexible work environment with boundless creativity, where you can bring new ideas, drive innovation, and challenge the status quo
- You will join a diverse and global team. We are proud of the people that make up the SAP Fioneer family and are constantly growing and reinventing ourselves
- You will be able to shape your own path according to your career goals and benefit from a competitive compensation package and merit-based growth opportunities