Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We help financial services businesses achieve speed, scalability, and cost efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
Possible working locations for this role are Munich, Walldorf, or remote from any location in Germany combined with a willingness to travel (local working permit required).
As a translator in our scrum teams, you support the teams in developing state-of-the-art software together with your team, following agile practices and in close collaboration with our international customers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Translation of multimedia user assistance content, such as user interface texts, product documentation, graphics, and videos from German into English
- Proofreading and editing of English content to ensure quality and adherence to standards and guidelines
- Researching and defining business and technical terminology
We offer advanced, hands-on training to allow you to become familiar with the products and technologies we use. Additionally, a mentor and your team will always be by your side to help you develop your expertise further, take on increasing responsibility, and explore your full potential.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in translation, or another language-based university degree
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts clearly and precisely
- Excellent written and spoken German and English, ideally first language proficiency in English
- Team spirit and intercultural skills
- First-hand working experience in the financial services industry or existing knowledge of financial software is an advantage
Applications from graduates are welcome.
WHY SAP FIONEER
- You will work with some of the smartest professionals in the industry embarking on a very ambitious project to shape the rapidly changing financial landscape
- You will experience the best of both worlds: a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture coupled with years of development expertise, strong reputation in the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will enjoy a flexible work environment with boundless creativity, where you can bring new ideas, drive innovation, and challenge the status quo
- You will join a diverse and global team. We are proud of the people that make up the SAP Fioneer family and are constantly growing and reinventing ourselves
- You will be able to shape your own path according to your career goals and benefit from a competitive compensation package and merit-based growth opportunities