Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
The Legal Department of SAP Fioneer provides legal support to the management and across the organization in all legal matters (excluding tax law). To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Legal Counsel with a background in commercial law to join us as soon as possible.
Possible working locations for this role are Berlin, Munich or remote combined with willingness to travel.
- You provide comprehensive legal advice and support to the management and across the organization in the operational business and prepare legal recommendation
- You work with a wide range of legal topics in civil and contract law, IP law as well as software and financial law
- You review and draft documents and contracts in the legal areas listed above
- You support product development and commercial negotiations with legal expertise
- You contribute to the further development of legal processes
- You act as an interface to other departments (e.g., Finance, HR, Corporate Strategy) and liaise with external lawyers
- You handle and accompany extrajudicial and judicial disputes
- Fully qualified lawyer in Germany, having completed both state examinations with above average results
- 2+ years relevant work experience gained either in the legal department of a company or a renowned law firm
- Proven work experience in commercial law
- Willingness to take ownership and play a leading role in structuring and negotiations
- Hands-on, results-oriented, and pragmatic thinking
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent English skills
WHY SAP FIONEER
- You will work with some of the smartest professionals in the industry embarking on a very ambitious project to shape the rapidly changing financial landscape
- You will experience the best of both worlds: a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture coupled with years of development expertise, strong reputation in the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will enjoy a flexible work environment with boundless creativity, where you can bring new ideas, drive innovation, and challenge the status quo
- You will join a diverse and global team. We are proud of the people that make up the SAP Fioneer family and are constantly growing and reinventing ourselves
- You will be able to shape your own path according to your career goals and benefit from a competitive compensation package and merit-based growth opportunities