Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
The Legal Department of SAP Fioneer provides legal support to the management and across the organization in all legal matters (excluding tax law). To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Legal Counsel specialized in corporate law to join us as soon as possible.
Possible working locations for this role are Berlin, Munich or remote from any German location combined with willingness to travel.
- Provide comprehensive legal advice and support in corporate law, corporate governance / M&A, and corporate housekeeping
- Review, negotiate, and draft documents and contracts in the legal areas listed above
- Support SAP Fioneer and its management in potential acquisitions and transactions
- Contribute to the further development of corporate processes
- Prepare and take part in committee meetings
- Act as an interface to other departments (e.g., Finance, HR, Corporate Strategy) and coordinate external lawyers
- Fully qualified lawyer in Germany, having completed both state examinations with above average results
- 3+ years relevant work experience gained either in the legal department of a company or a renowned law firm specializing in corporate law
- Proven work experience in corporate law and M&A
- Willingness to take ownership and play a leading role in transactions and negotiations
- Hands-on, results-oriented, and pragmatic thinking
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent English skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals and decision makers on this ambitious project and shape the future of a successful organization, while advancing your career
- The chance to work on complex and diverse topics and to lay together with us the foundations of the SAP Fioneer legal function and team
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of development expertise, strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- Growth opportunities based on performance and personal career goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status-quo
- An attractive compensation package