Have you always wanted to support the build up of a multi-million company and really understand and experience what it takes to run a business? Do you like to take ownership shaping the business environment of more than 1.000 colleagues? If your answer is yes, we have a unique opportunity for you.
We are SAP Fioneer, a strategic partnership between SAP and the Munich based investment company DEDIQ. Our vision is to become a leading global provider of Financial Services software solutions and platforms. We enable customers to innovate and transform their business by combining premier technology with development expertise and a broad ecosystem of partners.
We can build on a great portfolio of products, a big customer base, sustainable funding, and operations in 13 countries around the globe. The only thing that is missing is you, helping us to build a state-of the art corporate center to ensure our business success.
Possible working locations for this role are Munich, Walldorf, Berlin or home office combined with a willingness to travel.
- You work hands in hands with our Head of Corporate Development, supporting him in planning and implementing projects to set up and further develop SAP Fioneer
- You structure and execute selected strategic projects
- You run analysis for our leadership team and act as a sparring partner
- You develop and establish new standards to guarantee that our business processes can run smoothly
- You assist in our corporate strategic and organizational development
- You analyse and further develop the organizational goals, set proper KPIs and measure real business success
- Bachelor, Master’s degree or MBA
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- High motivation to build up a business from scratch and take ownership
- Pronounced willingness to roll up your sleeves and “get things done”
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; good German skills preferred, but not a must
- Excellent analytical skills
- First working experience, ideally 2-4 years of experience in top consultancies, investment banking or a start-up environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Start-up vibes
- High level of responsibility
- Be part of a small, high-performance corporate center team and create new ways of steering successful companies
- Flat hierarchies where different opinions and perspectives are welcome