Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join our creative team as a Motion Designer. This role can be performed either remotely from any location in Germany or from any of our office locations in Berlin, Munich, or Walldorf. If preferred, a 3 – 4 day working week is possible.
- Conceptualize storyboards for presentations and infographics
- Interpret and convert concepts into animations, like characters, creatures, props, cells, vehicles, objects, buildings, backgrounds etc.
- Define and implement a motion identity for SAP Fioneer
- Translate complex knowledge into easy-to-understand videos
- Integrate sound, sync dialogue and add sound effects to visuals
- Create animated templates for easy use by other team members and client teams
- Collaborate closely with our Visual Designers
- At least 3 years of experience as motion designer (generalist) as a freelancer or in an agency
- Strong artistic skills with a talent for visual storytelling, timing, movement and editing cuts
- Experience in After Effects / PremierePro
- Experience in Cinema 4D, Blender or similar tools would be a plus
- Strong pro-active communicator and networker with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a cross-cultural environment
- High level of self-organisation which enables you to accurately plan and estimate workload
- Good / Basic knowledge with 3D (Bonus, not mandatory)
- Good / Basic knowledge with illustrations (Bonus, not mandatory)
WHY SAP FIONEER
- You will work with some of the smartest professionals in the industry embarking on a very ambitious project to shape the rapidly changing financial landscape
- You will experience the best of both worlds: a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture coupled with years of development expertise, strong reputation in the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will enjoy a flexible work environment with boundless creativity, where you can bring new ideas, drive innovation, and challenge the status quo
- You will join a diverse and global team. We are proud of the people that make up the SAP Fioneer family and are constantly growing and reinventing ourselves
- You will be able to shape your own path according to your career goals and benefit from a competitive compensation package and merit-based growth opportunities
If this sounds like you and you are ready to roll your sleeves up – apply now!