Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing organization aimed at conquering the huge software market for the financial services industry (FSI)?
SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a strategic partnership and have created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand SAP’s financial services cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions. With solid funding, existing technology, and development expertise, as well as a broad ecosystem of partners, SAP Fioneer promises to rapidly establish itself as a major force in the FSI IT market.
With a strong customer-centric approach, the new organization will help its customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
With a global network of partners, the operations will focus on more than 10 countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Possible working locations for this role are Munich, Walldorf, or home office combined with a willingness to travel.
Our “S/4 HANA for Financial Products Subledger” is one of the hottest products in the market to support our FSI customers in IFRS 9 and IFRS 17 compliant accounting and reporting. As a Professional Product and Quality Engineer in one of our Scrum Teams you assume a wide range of responsibilities to ensure the overall quality and product readiness. This includes:
- Support Product Owner in Demo, Documentation, Training, Tutorials and further activities along the business scenarios
- Testing of new features in parallel to the development sprints
- Definition and integrated testing of relevant business scenarios across features
- Development and execution of automated tests for relevant business scenarios
- Support the team in analyzing and processing customer tickets
- Advanced academic degree in Computer Science, Natural Science, Business Administration, or comparable qualification
- Experiences in and dedication to business processes like financial accounting
- The ability to communicate confidently and to drive collaboration
- Willingness to engage in agile/scrum development processes
- Sound knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies, tools, and processes
- Customer-first mindset and team spirit
- Fluent in English; German is a big advantage
We offer advanced, hands-on training to allow you to become familiar with the products and technologies we use.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced startup culture with years of development expertise, strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- The organization offers you the chance to grow, a long-term perspective, and the space to bring new ideas and challenge the status-quo