Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing organization aimed at conquering the huge software market for the financial services industry (FSI)?
SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a strategic partnership and have created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand SAP’s financial services cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions. With solid funding, existing technology, and development expertise, as well as a broad ecosystem of partners, SAP Fioneer promises to rapidly establish itself as a major force in the FSI IT market.
With a strong customer-centric approach, the new organization will help its customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
With a global network of partners, the operations will focus on more than 10 countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC.
Possible working locations for this role are Munich, Walldorf, or home office combined with willingness to travel.
As a Product Owner in one of our scrum teams, you will be responsible for developing and rolling out innovative products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with customers to develop the product roadmap and drive new products and features
- Translate product roadmap into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog for assigned products
- Play an active role in roll-in, roll-out and test activities for your product
- Follow the progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Advanced academic degree in computer science, business administration, or similar
- 3+ years’ work experience as a Product Owner or in a similar role, ideally within the financial services industry
- Knowledge of core banking/insurance solutions, financial accounting and/or financial data management
- First-hand experience with agile practices in software development
- The ability to communicate confidently and to drive collaboration
- Customer-first mindset and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English; German is preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced startup culture with years of development expertise, a strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will be offered growth opportunities on the basis of merit and individual goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status quo
- A competitive compensation package
Interested? Apply now!
For any questions, contact: Marc Surjadi – Recruiting Manager – [email protected]