Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
Possible working locations for this role are Munich, Walldorf, or remote from any location in Germany combined with willingness to travel.
As a Product Owner in one of our scrum teams, you will be responsible for developing and rolling out innovative products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with customers to develop the product roadmap and drive new products and features
- Translate product roadmap into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog for assigned products
- Play an active role in roll-in, roll-out and test activities for your product
- Follow the progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Advanced academic degree in computer science, business administration, or similar
- 3+ years’ work experience as a Product Owner or in a similar role, ideally within the financial services industry
- Knowledge of core banking/insurance solutions, financial accounting and/or financial data management
- First-hand experience with agile practices in software development
- The ability to communicate confidently and to drive collaboration
- Customer-first mindset and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English; German is preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced startup culture with years of development expertise, a strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will be offered growth opportunities on the basis of merit and individual goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status quo
- A competitive compensation package