Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
This position is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The customer base of our product SAP S/4HANA FPSL are banks, insurers and fintech companies. These companies face tremendous change of their business driven by increasing digitalization.
Financial Products subledger (FPSL) allows FSI customers to manage granular financial instruments and contracts in a centralized accounting hub to perform accounting and valuations compliant with multi-GAAP accounting and reporting.
It is one of the hottest products in the market today and we are looking for new team members to join us in our success story!
As a FPSL Product Owner, your responsibilities will include:
• Collaborate with customers to develop co-innovation features for FPSL.
• Translate customer requirements into functional specifications including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
• Prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog for assigned products
• Play an active role in roll-in, roll-out and test activities for your product
• Follow the progress of work and address production issues during sprints
• Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
• Some travel may be required (10% – 20%)
• Knowledge of Multi-GAAP financial accounting and reporting in the FSI industry
• Advanced academic degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or similar
• The ability to communicate confidently and to drive collaboration.
• Customer-first mindset and stakeholder management skills
A plus will be skills and experience in:
• Previous experience as a Product Owner, ideally within the financial services industry
• First-hand experience with agile practices in software development
WHAT WE OFFER
• The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
• We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced startup culture with years of development expertise, a strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
• You will be offered growth opportunities on the basis of merit and individual goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status quo
• A competitive compensation package
Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. We are an Agile shop, constantly tinkering with our process to bring the most value to the customer while making all our lives better.
SAP FIONEER’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP Fioneer invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.SAP Fioneer is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.