Employer Name: SAP Fioneer Software Solutions Canada, Inc.
Company description: SAP Fioneer offers software solutions and (consulting) services focused specifically on the financial industry, especially banking and insurance. The company enables its clients to innovate and transform their business by meeting the needs for digital innovation and cost efficiency in financial services.
Business address: 480 University Avenue, Suite 1500, Toronto, ON M5G 1V2
Title of Position: Project Principal Consultant
Type of Position: Permanent, full time
Location of Work: The consultant will be based in the Fioneer office at 222 Bay St. Suite-1800, Toronto, ON M5K 1B7.
- Support implementation of SAP specialized software solutions for accounting in the financial industry, especially S/4HANA for financial product subledger (FPSL) and SAP FS-CD
- This includes:
- Business analysis of accounting requirements especially IFRS, US-GAAP
- Definition of solution architecture:
- Application architecture
- Data architecture
- Technology architecture
- Process architecture
- Functional design of FPSL
- Test strategy
- Go live and transition strategy
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Projects are typically delivered on clients premises
- Includes travelling
Skills, Experience and Education Required:
- SAP FPSL and SAP FS-CD configuration know-how on expert level. SAP BA know-how required for current state assessments.
- Education: A Bachelor or a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (or similar).
- Computer and technology Knowledge (other than SAP FPSL and SAP FS-CD): Windows, M365, Azure Cloud, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), SAP Software Development, SAP Bank Analyzer.
- Solid knowledge of data technology and structures in the financial services industry with good understanding of end2end data flow.
- Ability to work as functional and technical consultant.
- Ability to translate complex implementation deliverables and technical requirements into plain language communications as well as the ability to design functional and/or technical design details based on customer requirements for individual customer solutions.
- Solid knowledge in governance (including ISO27001 and SOC II certifications), audits, controlling (including unit controlling system development), and accounting.
- Experience in sales and key account management.
- Experience in customer trainings and workshops.
- Hands on project management experience in large scale IT implementation projects.
- Experience in test management, software development, and project management.
- Transportation/Travel Information: willing to travel, willing to travel regularly, willing to travel cross border, willing to travel for extended periods, willing to travel overnight, travel expenses paid by employer.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, tight deadlines, attention to detail.
- Language: English, German (optional).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience (including implementation) of FPSL or FS-CD
- Minimum 2 years’ experience (including implementation) of BA (Bank Analyzer)
- More than 5 years’ experience with SAP banking services
- More than 5 years experiences with finance transformation projects based on SAP
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in people management roles
Wage & Hours: CAD $67.00-$77.00 per hour (annual income CAD $140,000-$160,000 + CAD $30,000-$40,000 possible Bonus which is not included in hourly rate)
- Number of hours per day: 8 hours
- Number of days per week: 5 days
- Number of hours per week: 40 hours per week
- Overtime starts after how many hours: after 8 hours
- Shift rotation (as applicable): n/a
☒ Disability Insurance
☒ Dental Insurance
☒ Extended medical insurance (e.g. prescription drugs, paramedical services, medical services and equipment)
☒ Other (if applicable): Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance
Type of Vacation:
☒ Days Number: 25
☐ % Amount:
Anyone who is qualified and can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your application. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Email: [email protected]