Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing organization aimed at conquering the huge software market for the financial services industry (FSI)?
SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a strategic partnership and have created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand SAP’s financial services cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions. With solid funding, existing technology, and development expertise, as well as a broad ecosystem of partners, SAP Fioneer promises to rapidly establish itself as a major force in the FSI IT market.
With a strong customer-centric approach, the new organization will help its customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
With a global network of partners, the operations will focus on more than 10 countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC.
Possible working locations for this role are Munich, Walldorf, or home office combined with a willingness to travel.
As a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer in one of our scrum teams, you are responsible for defining, planning, and executing quality assurance measures, with a strong focus on test execution and test automation. Your responsibilities will include:
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing activities
- Develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Advanced academic degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance, ideally in an SAP environment and within the financial services industry
- Sound knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- The ability to communicate confidently and to drive collaboration
- Customer-first mindset and team spirit
- Fluent in English; German is preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced startup culture with years of development expertise, a strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will be offered growth opportunities on the basis of merit and individual goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status quo
- A competitive compensation package
Interested? Apply now!
For any questions, contact: Marc Surjadi – Recruiting Manager – [email protected]