Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
Possible working locations for this role are Munich, Walldorf, or remote from any location in Germany combined with willingness to travel.
As a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer in one of our scrum teams, you are responsible for defining, planning, and executing quality assurance measures, with a strong focus on test execution and test automation. Your responsibilities will include:
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing activities
- Develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Advanced academic degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance, ideally in an SAP environment and within the financial services industry
- Sound knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- The ability to communicate confidently and to drive collaboration
- Customer-first mindset and team spirit
- Fluent in English; German language would be a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced startup culture with years of development expertise, a strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will be offered growth opportunities on the basis of merit and individual goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status quo
- A competitive compensation package