Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing organization aimed at conquering the huge software and services market for the financial services industry (FSI)?
SAP and the investment company DEDIQ in a joint Venture created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand FSI cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions for our global customers.
This unique career opportunity combines all advantages of the renowned and worldwide leading SAP platform and the speed and agility of a start-up organization.
Our Financial Services products range from products on S/4 HANA, native products on HANA, to a variety of cloud products. The team has strong expertise in Automation, Functional, Non-Functional and Process Tests, Lifecycle tests, spanning modern tools and testing around various technologies. Innovation and excellence run deep into the culture and mindset of the team. People are encouraged to innovate, explore different technologies, and excel at their passions.
The focus of the regression team is to ensure excellent quality for solutions in the Financial Services Industry. You would also need to create reporting which gives meaningful insights of test activities performed.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Quality Specialist, you will be responsible for the complete regression testing of product features for S/4HANA
- You need to be passionate about a long-term career in test engineering and the innovations therein
- Work on functional regression tests across Releases for On-Premise and Cloud
- Design and develop quality automate for all feasible test scope as per defined guidelines
- Analyze test results (blockers, issues) and take appropriate follow-up actions
- Ideate/Explore/Implement different test techniques and patterns to improve test effectiveness
- Gain Product/domain knowledge including relevant business processes & scenarios and a basic understanding of customer needs
- High levels of product/topic accountability together with strong Customer focus will be the key to success.
- Perform Test engineering related innovations and participate in internal and external thought leadership forums
- Solve burning problems innovatively by learning and applying on the job – independently or as a Team
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Engineering, or comparable qualification
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Sound hands on experience in designing and developing Test Automation using any of the tools like eCATTs, START, Selenium, UFT would be a head start to the role
- Experience in manual test execution with standard test design techniques
- Team player who is looking for new challenges with a proven track record of walking the extra mile
- Functional knowledge of SAP Banking/Insurance Industry solutions will be an added advantage
- Programming background in any language and sound object-oriented programming concepts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of development expertise, a strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will be offered growth opportunities based on merit and individual goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status quo
- A competitive compensation package
SAP FIONEER’s DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
SAP Fioneer believes in the power of innovation that each employee brings and would like to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each diverse person brings to the company.