Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
Possible working locations for this role are Sydney and Singapore combined with willingness to travel.
As a Regional Marketing Lead for Australia, Japan, and Singapore (APJ) you will work closely with our headquarters in Germany to build a strong and consistent brand across the APJ region, and act as a key driver of the company’s future growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Translate global marketing strategies and directives into actionable local plans for the region to support global Marketing goals and objectives
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, assess against goals, and adjust them accordingly
- Develop strategies and tactics to boost B2B sales funnel and lead generation and nurturing at different stages
- Work closely with the sales and product management teams and empower them to effectively position Fioneer’s products and solutions as well as help drive the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy for new products and new features
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key players within the FinTech industry, agencies, media outlets, and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis for the APJ region and allocate fund wisely
- A graduate degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field
- Proven relevant experience in a similar role, ideally in the FinTech, Financial Services and/or B2B tech industry; start-up experience highly desirable
- Well versed on market attribution, ROI, lead generation, and nurturing across sales funnel
- Data-driven and knowledgeable about different tech stacks and use of intent-based data for marketing purposes (TechTarget, Bombora etc)
- Cultural awareness and knowledge of specificities of the APJ market
- An innate communicator with a great sense of aesthetics
- Avid learner, driven, and enjoying a fast-paced, results-driven start-up culture where you can and are expected to make an impact
- Strong work ethics and driven by values such as transparency, ownership, commitment, and pursuing highest standards in your day-to-day work
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of development expertise, strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- Growth opportunities based on performance and personal career goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status-quo
- An attractive compensation package