Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We help financial services businesses achieve speed, scalability, and cost efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
Possible working locations for this role are London (preference) or Munich combined with willingness to travel.
As a Regional Marketing Lead for EMEA you will work closely with our headquarters in Germany to build a strong and consistent brand across across EMEA, including Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the UK, the Nordics and France, and act as a key driver of the company’s future growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Translate global marketing strategies and directives into actionable local plans for the region to support global Marketing goals and objectives
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, assess against goals, and adjust them accordingly
- Develop strategies and tactics to boost B2B sales funnel and lead generation and nurturing at different stages
- Work closely with the sales and product management teams and empower them to effectively position Fioneer’s products and solutions as well as help drive the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy for new products and new features
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key players within the FinTech industry, agencies, media outlets, and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate fund wisely
- A graduate degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field
- Proven relevant experience in a similar role, ideally in the FinTech, Financial Services and/or B2B tech industry; start-up experience highly desirable
- Well versed on market attribution, ROI, lead generation, and nurturing across sales funnel
- Data-driven and knowledgeable about different tech stacks and use of intent-based data for marketing purposes (TechTarget, Bombora etc)
- Cultural awareness and knowledge of specificities of the EMEA market
- An innate communicator with a great sense of aesthetics
- Avid learner, driven, and enjoying a fast-paced, results-driven start-up culture where you can and are expected to make an impact
- Strong work ethics and driven by values such as transparency, ownership, commitment, and pursuing highest standards in your day-to-day work
WHY SAP FIONEER
- You will work with some of the smartest professionals in the industry embarking on a very ambitious project to shape the rapidly changing financial landscape
- You will experience the best of both worlds: a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture coupled with years of development expertise, strong reputation in the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- You will enjoy a flexible work environment with boundless creativity, where you can bring new ideas, drive innovation, and challenge the status quo
- You will join a diverse and global team. We are proud of the people that make up the SAP Fioneer family and are constantly growing and reinventing ourselves
- You will be able to shape your own path according to your career goals and benefit from a competitive compensation package and merit-based growth opportunities