Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
ABOUT YOU AND OUR TEAM
Due to our continuing growth, we are looking for a Sales Executive to join our Latin America Sales team.
We’re a passionate and fun team, working in a casual environment, for a company that believes in our value and loves new technology. Our team works with some of the largest and most important financial services customers in the world. Together we will build the next generation of financial services software solutions. We are an Agile shop, who believes that people more than process bring the most value to the customer while making all our lives better.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
In this role, you will be working with an existing key customer base, engaging with senior business and IT executives as a Trusted Advisor. Also, the Sales Executive will be responsible to find new business all over LATAM Spanish Speaking Countries along with SAP and our local Partners. By articulating the values and assets that SAP Fioneer brings to customers, showing how we can help them digitize and transform their businesses to achieve their strategic business and IT goals.
This position is based in México (hybrid model) and need to travel to meet customers and partners.
- A proven delivery track record of Software sales preferably in the Banking and FSI industry
- Go to Market for the sub-region
- The ability to identify key sales opportunities in the LATAM region, partnering with the go to market team, the marketing and the channel team
- Drive opportunities through the end-to-end sales cycle by growing new accounts and expanding SAP Fioneer’s footprint in existing customers
- Manage the end-to-end sales process and engage with appropriate resources such as Sales Support, Services, Executives, and Partners, collaborating with sales teams at SAP Fioneer to deliver joint transformation projects
- The adaptability to succeed in agile, cross-functional teams, with good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- A University degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or relevant areas of studies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career Collaborative culture with smart people in a fast-growing company
- Opportunity to shape the fast-changing financial services landscape
- A dynamic, start-up culture with an experienced team, strong brand, and an enviable customer portfolio
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of development expertise, strong reputation in the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- Growth opportunities based on performance and personal career goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status-quo
- An attractive compensation package
SAP FIONEER’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP Fioneer invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. SAP Fioneer is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.