Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, UAE, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
The Sales Operations team provides support to the sales teams & management in orchestrating the sales process. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist who gained experience in project management, and has experiences in contract administration (preferred ) to join us as soon as possible.
Possible working locations for this role are Munich or Berlin.
- Support sales management and sales teams in processing sales transactions with prospects and customers
- Orchestrate transactions with respect to commercial, administrative, and contractual perspectives
- Provide guidance to SAP Fioneer internal teams and stakeholders in relation to commercials, business models and company policies
- Manage and contribute towards knowledge pools, guidelines, and accelerators
- Prepare and review documents and contracts in the area of customer contracting together with respective experts
- Contribute to the further development of sales and corporate processes
- Organize, prepare and participate in committee meetings
- Act as an interface to corporate functions and other departments within SAP Fioneer (e.g., Finance, HR, Corporate Strategy, Sales Support) and coordinate activities
- University degree
- Project management skills
- 3+ years relevant work experience gained either in the sales operations or contracting department of a company, preferably in a software or consulting company.
- Willingness to take ownership and play a leading role in sales support processes and transactions
- Good commercial understanding. Experiences in contractual law are of advance
- Eager to learn and understand the business principles of adjacent teams (e.g., sales, contracting, controlling and finance)
- Hands-on, results-oriented, and pragmatic thinking
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent English Language skill additional languages are a plus
- Team oriented and with creative curiosity to improve processes in the respective area of work
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals and decision makers on this ambitious project and shape the future of a successful organization, while advancing your career
- Work within a multicultural team that values diversity, inclusion, trust and integrity
- The chance to work on complex and diverse topics and to lay together with us the foundations of SAP Fioneers success
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of development expertise, strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- Growth opportunities based on performance and personal career goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation and challenge the status-quo
- An attractive compensation