ABOUT SAP Fioneer
DEDIQ is a Munich-based, operative investor focusing on innovative and fast-growing companies. For our new FSI Unit (SAP Fioneer) emerging from a strategic partnership with SAP, we are looking for dynamic new colleagues to build up and develop our financial solutions for the next generation banking and insurance industry.
SAP Fioneer is an industry leader in Digital Financial Services Solutions. We build state-of-the-art SAP platforms and product to enable Banking & Insurance companies across the globe to innovate for agility, scalability, and cost-efficiency in today’s disruptive market. With over 900 employees around the world, SAP Fioneer is shaping the future of financial services.
Due to our continuing growth, we are looking for an Architect with a focus on Policy Management to join our Financial Services Scrum team.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Responsible for defining a well aligned and consistent architecture based on S/4HANA architectural principles.
- Translate business and product requirements into technical requirements, models, and software architecture
- Define architectural concepts that are aligned with the team as well as other stakeholders
- Support and advice product owner, other architects, and management by ensuring technical and architectural feasibility, readiness, and compliance
- Setup collaboration with the developers of the scrum team and contribute to all tasks.
- Evaluate architecture risks and estimate effort for the backlog item
- Collaborate closely with Product Owners, Concept Owners / Architects, and Experts in decision making and execution
- Have a good product/domain knowledge including relevant business processes and scenarios and an understanding of customer needs
- Develop complex framework features focusing on design, coding, testing, quality assurance and product standard compliance
- Write and review Design documents
- Ensure high quality of code by reviews and code inspections
- Contribute to team planning
- Passion for test-driven development, unit tests and continuous integration and delivery
- Act as a role model for junior colleagues
- Have a hands-on working style and passion for agile software development.
- Evaluate architecture risks and contributes to effort estimation of backlog items
- Resolve complex issues within own area of expertise and supports others in resolving issues.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar, required.
- Expert Knowledge in ABAP, ABAP OO, CDS, Hana
- Knowledge of SAP UI5 & FIORI /ODATA/REST API’s / RAP is a big plus
- Sound knowledge of programming principles, design patterns and software architecture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and experience in open source and in cloud native technologies and security aspects is plus.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive to get things done and willingness to get hands-on to support the team
- Self-motivated, self-driven, curious, open minded, resourceful and flexible with the ability to learn quickly
You must have
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge (8+ years) of development in ABAP
- Experience in SAP application development
- Experience on SAP CDS and SAP Hana
- Exposure to debugging, troubleshooting with knowledge in specific areas such as performance tuning
- Experience with agile practices in software development
- Strong Knowledge of core FS-PM areas such as Policy Based Technology (PBT), In-Force Business Configurator, Check and Derive
- Strong Knowledge of Business Transactions and Time Model Functions, Correspondence Management, and Accounting Component.
- Knowledge of integration with Product Engines (msg.PM and/ or SAP FS-PRO), SAP FS-PQM (Product Quotation and Underwriting)
- Knowledge of services provided by standard SAP FS-PM
- Knowledge of Business Model and Entity Models provided by SAP FS-PM.
- Experience in insurance domain
Great if you have
- Exposure to ABAP RAP and SAP cloud technologies such as BTP and Kubernetes
- Understanding of the FS-PM Integration with various SAP S4I modules like FS-CM, FS-CD
SAP FIONEER’s DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, Fioneer invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.