SAP Fioneer is an industry leader in Digital Financial Services Solutions. We build state-of-the-art SAP platforms and product to enable Banking & Insurance companies across the globe to innovate for agility, scalability, and cost-efficiency in today’s disruptive market. With over 900 employees around the world, SAP Fioneer is shaping the future of financial services.
Due to our continuing growth, we are looking for an SAP FS-CM Developer who will help us to improve and enhance the FS-CM module experience by solving core module challenges and developing innovative new features in insurance (e.g., Property and Casualty, Life, Pensions, and Health Insurance) and reinsurance industry.
As a developer within our product development teams, you will build and enhance a Financial Services solutions built on ABAP technologies with a focus on SAP insurance and FS-CM module. Working with colleagues, partner teams and the customer, you will analyze, design, build on withing the FS-CM module within our portfolio in an agile development environment.
Your influence will not only be on the customer side, but also to grow and evolve SAP Fioneer. You will promote and participate in strengthening SAP Fioneer’s collective knowledge by advocating best practice, mentoring of junior consultants and representing the company at external events.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 2+ years of ABAP development experience ideally with SAP FS-CM module
- Exposure to debugging, troubleshooting, and performance tuning for complex issues
- Ability to understand customer requirements and translate these into software design
- Execute developer tests and correct software features during internal and customer tests
- Write design documents for new software features, review them with your scrum team and develop according to the reviewed design
- An enthusiasm to learn, and willingness to use that curiosity to problem by solve breaking down complex topics into parts and propose creative solutions using software
- The adaptability to succeed in agile, cross-functional teams, with good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- A University degree in Business, Finance, Computer science or relevant areas of studies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. For some roles, fluency in local language of the market is required
WHAT WE OFFER
- Collaborative culture with smart people in a fast-growing company
- An international career and the oopportunity to shape the fast-changing financial services landscape
- Flexibility to work and gain experience in different areas of the company as you grow your career
- A dynamic, start-up culture with an experienced team, strong brand, and an enviable customer portfolio
- Competitive compensation package according to your level of expertise and skills