We are SAP Fioneer: a strategic partnership between SAP and the Munich based investment company DEDIQ. Our vision is to become a leading global provider of Financial Services software solutions and platforms. We enable customers to innovate and transform their business by combining premier technology with development expertise and a broad ecosystem of partners.
We can build on a great portfolio of products, a large customer base, sustainable funding, and operations in 13 countries around the globe.
We are looking for Senior Banking Technical consultant to manage our projects for the next generation’s banking and insurance industry & also in the newer areas relating to Financial Products Sub-Ledger (FPS) & Financial Services Data Management (FSDM). For the team augmentation we are looking for a Business Process Consultant who can drive these focus topics from a competency standpoint
- Minimum of Twelve (12) years of Development experience with at least 3 end to end SAP Banking services implementation projects
- Ability to lead Technical Team and take responsibility of delivery
- Mentoring and guiding juniors
- Good understanding of Banking Business Processes
- Customer facing experience is mandatory including good presentation skills
- Hands-on experience in conducting customer workshops
- Proven success in contributing within a team environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Willing to learn new skills and grow towards the organization’s vison
- Technical analysis and documentation of integrated systems
- Pro-actively support pre-sales, sales and consulting colleagues with opportunity qualifications and executions
- Keep abreast of technology trends and keep up to date with all industry and solution related developments w.r.t Banking / Insurance / Analytical Banking.
Expectation and Tasks
- Engineering graduate/MBA from a reputed university
- Proficiency in ABAP Technologies – ABAP Workbench, ABAP Data Dictionary, Report Programming, Data Migration, Screen Programming, SmartForms, Adobe forms, Authorizations, ALE/IDOC, Workflow, Web Dynpro ABAP, OO ABAP, Enhancements & Modifications.
- HANA 2.0 development experience
- Experience in Parallel processing framework in Banking
- Good experience in API technologies, REST, SOAP, OData and CDS Views
- Exposure to UI5/Fiori/PI/PO
- Focus on design, coding, testing, quality assurance of complex product features in a development team
- Experience in working in a distributed project setup across geographical locations
- Experience in handling customers and driving innovation
- Should be familiar with agile principles
- Consulting knowledge and experience in evaluating customer requirements, and SAP Solution and Architecture approaches.
- Functional knowledge of any one or more core business process in areas of Deposit Management / Loans Management / Master Contract management, Analytical Banking is an added advantage
- Cloud mindset and Cloud solutions knowledge
- Advice for optimization and continuous improvement, transformation and innovation
- Must be able to work as a team player & should be able to lead the team in culturally diverse environments
What we offer
- Lead the future design of digital finance solutions for the FSI platform of SAP, one of the leading global platforms for financial services customers
- Be part of a small, high-performance team and create exceptional, groundbreaking solutions
- Become a leading FSIS innovator with corresponding market reputation and advance your career to leadership in Finance
- Benefit from a prestigious brand and a global range of customers
- Take advantage of extensive decision-making powers
- Enjoy the freedom of acting straightforward: Implement new concepts right away within a lean design and development cycle
0 to 50%
SAP Fioneer Diversity Commitment
SAP Fioneer believes in the power of innovation that each employee brings and would like to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each diverse person brings to the company.