Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing organization aimed at conquering the huge software and services market for the financial services industry (FSI)?
SAP and the investment company DEDIQ have entered a strategic partnership and created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand FSI cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions. With solid funding, access to the latest and proven technology, and development expertise, as well as a broad ecosystem of partners, SAP Fioneer promises to rapidly establish itself as a major force in the FSI Solution market.
With a strong customer-centric approach, the new company will help customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end. With a global network of partners, the operations will focus on more than 10 countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC.
This unique career opportunity combines all advantages of the RENOWNED AND WORLDWIDE LEADING SAP PLATFORM and the SPEED & AGILITY OF A START-UP ORGANIZATION,
Preferred working locations are within Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the UK in a home office set-up, combined with the willingness to travel on a regular basis.
- Managing digital banking projects by defining strategies, processes and solutions for our supply chain finance solutions
- Leading a team of high-motivated business solution experts
- Interacting with customers and sales teams to understand and anticipate customer’s needs and requirements
- Taking E2E responsibility for our digital banking product development processes in general and supply chain finance in particular
- Implementing innovative solutions through constant, excellent customer interaction, product management and best-in-class operations
- 6+ years of experience in Project Management, Product Development or Product Architecture in software solution companies, strategic consultancies, fast-paced FinTech companies or digital roles in banks and insurance companies
- Proven technical and functional know-how in supply chain finance solutions
- Experience in designing E2E processes and implementing complex enterprise software solutions
- Strong analytical and coneptual skills
- Ability to provide guidance to a hungry and motivated team and to interact with a variety of stakeholders such as C-level management, sales teams, product engineering departments
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Very good communicative skills in verbal and written English and German
WHAT WE OFFER
- Lead the strategy of digital finance solutions for the FSI platform of SAP, one of the leading global platforms for financial services customers and the only leading platform “made in Middle East Europe”
- Be part of a small, high-performance team and create exceptional business cases
- Become a leading FSIS innovator with corresponding market reputation and advance your career to leadership in Finance
- Benefit from a prestigious brand and a global range of customers
- Take advantage of extensive decision-making powers
- Enjoy the freedom of acting straightforward: Implement new concepts right away within a lean design and development cycle
Find out more: https://tinyurl.com/5aezcye7
Get in touch: Mona Usling – Talent Acquisition Manager – [email protected]