SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a Joint Venture and created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand FSI cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions. With a strong customer-centric approach, the new company will help customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover end-to-end banking and insurance processes.
With a global network of partners, the operations will focus on more than 10 countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. We are looking for someone based in West U.S. with a willingness to travel.
SAP Fioneer is currently looking for a driven and enthusiastic sales professional to join a growing sales team. The Account Executive has a focus on growing software license, subscription revenue, and services business in banking and insurance.
- Engage with senior business and IT executives and act as Trusted Advisor for our key customers, shaping customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy, and competitive landscape
- Articulate the values and assets that SAP Fioneer brings to customers, showing ways that we can help them digitize and transform their businesses
- Drive opportunities through the end-to-end sales cycle by growing new accounts and expanding SAP Fioneer’s footprint in existing customers
- Manage the end-to-end sales process and engage with appropriate resources such as Sales Support, Services, Executives, and Partners, collaborating with sales teams at SAP to deliver joint transformation projects
- Demonstrate transparency throughout the process, providing high-quality reports and sales forecast and ensuring alignment with the team
- High-energy, hands-on, curious individual who is an avid learner and enjoys a fast-paced, results-driven start-up culture where you can and are expected to make an impact
- 2-3 years of enterprise sales experience
- Able to navigate complex political environments and sales opportunities
- Well versed on Financial Industries, with an emphasis on banking and insurance.
- Experience in a similar role is an asset, ideally in the InsurTech, FinTech, Financial Services, consulting firms and/or tech industry; start-up experience highly desirable
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work together with some of the smartest professionals on a very ambitious project and to help shape the rapidly changing financial landscape, while advancing your career
- We combine a pragmatic, fast-paced start-up culture with years of development expertise, strong reputation on the market, and a long-established customer portfolio
- Growth opportunities based on performance and personal career goals, as well as the space to bring new ideas, drive innovation, and challenge the status-quo
- An attractive compensation package
SAP FIONEER’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP Fioneer invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. SAP Fioneer is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.