Do you want to become part of a new, fast-growing organization aimed at conquering the huge software and services market for the financial services industry (FSI)?
SAP and the investment company DEDIQ are entering into a Joint Venture and created SAP Fioneer to jointly expand FSI cloud services with a significant investment in new solutions. With solid funding, access to the latest and proven technology, and development expertise, as well as a broad ecosystem of partners, SAP Fioneer promises to rapidly establish itself as a major force in the FSI Solution market.
With a strong customer-centric approach, the new company will help customers to meet their needs for speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end. With a global network of partners, the operations will focus on more than 10 countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC.
This unique career opportunity combines all advantages of the RENOWNED AND WORLDWIDE LEADING SAP PLATFORM and the SPEED & AGILITY OF A START-UP ORGANIZATION. Preferred working locations are within Germany. Willingness to travel is a must for this role (70-80%).
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and motivated SENIOR CONSULTANT FPSL (F/M/D) who wants to work and grow in a fast-paced, global cloud software and services company while supporting our customers’ transformation projects.
You will work as a consultant in customer projects which will hone your skills and expand your experience every step of the way.
Based on your skills and ambitions, you will work in different phases of the project. In the presales phase, you will work closely with the sales team to showcase the value of our solutions to potential customers. During the project delivery phase, you will work with domain experts to gain business and technical knowledge while supporting project planning and execution.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Technology, Engineering, Science, Economics, Accounting
- Experienced professional with ideally 6 – 12 years of relevant working experience in financial services
- Proven knowledge in FPSL (IFRS9/ IFRS17), S4 HANA, Financial accounting and reporting tools and solutions
- Proficient in FPSL solution design and configuration
- Data Management knowledge is preferred
- Basic ABAP debugging skills required
- Solid technology knowledge and understanding, ideally in software or cloud solutions
- Eagerness to learn and to take responsibility
- You demonstrate ownership and accountability in everything you do
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude and customer-focused with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written and verbal English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Collaborative culture with smart people in a fast-growing company
- Opportunity to shape the fast-changing financial services landscape
- Flexibility to work and gain experience in different areas of the company as you grow your career
- Fast-paced start-up culture with an experienced team, strong brand and an enviable customer portfolio
- Competitive compensation package according to your level of expertise and skills