Do you want to be part of a new, fast-growing global company delivering the next generation of software solutions for the financial services industry?
As a spin-off from SAP (a market leader in enterprise application software), SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. This gives us a head start to bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms. We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and cost-efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes end-to-end.
SAP Fioneer is a global company with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Canada, US, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, Australia, India, United Arab Emirates and Singapore. Our rapid growth, great team and lean organization make SAP Fioneer a great place to accelerate your career!
Our corporate finance and controlling team is growing, and we are looking for new colleagues to join us. At SAP Fioneer, our Corporate Finance teams are playing a critical role in planning, controlling and running our business.
Possible working locations for this role are either in our Munich offices or Germany-wide, from home.
- You are closely working with the team in the preparation of tax calculations (for current and deferred taxes) as part of the preparation of the financial statements
- You are responsible for the review of (advance) tax returns, tax balances etc.
- You are responsible for the preparation of brief statements on individual tax inquiries
- You are responsible for ongoing in-house tax advice, primarily in the areas of corporation tax, trade tax, sales tax, international tax law and work closely with the external tax advisors
- You support the monitoring of tax audits
- You are responsible for the tax processes and you keep the overview in the day-to-day business and the most important transactions for our national and international subsidiaries
- Analyze and improve processes together with the team
- Successfully completed studies in taxes, accounting, finance, or any equivalent field; certified tax advisor is an advantage
- Relevant experience in professional services or in taxes, finance and accounting of a company
- High motivation to build up a business from scratch and take ownership
- Strong analytical and problem-solving background
- Strong procedural and systemic understanding with an eye for the essentials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
WHAT WE OFFER
- Define business and controlling processes from the scratch, for a global software solution company and a leading player in the financial services industry
- Be part of a warm and highly motivated team
- Work on national and international projects while building up our organization
- Competitive compensation package and a wide range of other benefits such as e.g. 30 days vacation, company pension scheme, remote working policy, company events, diverse development opportunities and many more!